The course is structured over two days, during which you’ll make your five specialty dives and receive debriefing from your instructor. To enroll in the PADI Advanced Open Water Dive Course, you must be a PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent and at least 15 years old (10 years old for the Junior Advanced Open Water Course).
- PADI Adventures Diving eBook
- All necessary equipment
- Lunch on Cham Island for days 2 and 3
- Self-paced knowledge development
- Adventure dives
- All fees for the island (MPA fee, Bai Chong fee, Cham Island fee)
- Hotel transfers (for hotels in Hoi An area only)
- PADI certification
Bookings can be made online or come and visit us at our booking office at DIVE BAR at 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc St, in Hoi An Old Town, and one of our friendly staff can get you on the boat. Or send us an email here.