PADI RESCUE DIVER COURSE
- Age 15 or older
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or equivalent from another organization
- Trained and current in First Aid and CPR within the past two years.
Course structure and inclusions:
- Knowledge development to understand principles of rescue
- Confined water training to practice rescue techniques
- Open water dives for ‘real life’ application and assessment
- Your own PADI Rescue manual
- All equipment
- Lunch on Cham Island for day 1
- All fees for the island such as MPA fee, Bai Chong fee, and Cham Island fee
- PADI Insurance
- Hotel transfers (limited to Hoi An area)
- PADI Certification
Bookings can be made online or come and visit us at our booking office at DIVE BAR at 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc St, in Hoi An Old Town, and one of our friendly staff can get you on the boat. Or send us an email here.