PADI Rescue Diver Course – 8,750,000 VND
Do you like a challenge? Divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver Course as the most challenging and most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. This demanding course trains you to be a safer and more confident diver, fully prepared and equipped to manage problems. Your Rescue Diver certification teaches self-rescue and buddy rescue techniques. Rescue Divers develop the confidence to address potential problems BEFORE there’s an accident and the skills and confidence to deal with emergencies in the ‘unlikely event’. It’s a stepping stone to the teaching and guidance roles of the PADI Divemaster course.
Course structure and inclusions:
- 3 days
- Knowledge development to understand principles of rescue
- Confined water training to practice rescue techniques
- Open water dives ‘real life’ application and assessment
- Your own PADI Rescue manual
- All equipment
- Hotel transfers and lunch on Cham Island on open water diving days 2 and 3
- Marine Park and island fees
⦁ Be 15 years or older
⦁ Have a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification or have a qualifying certification from another organization.
⦁ Be trained and current for First Aid and CPR within the previous two years.
For booking enquiries, more information, booking group tours or customizing your trip please send email to our team here or fill out the form below or come and visit us at our office at Dive Bar, 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc St, in Hoi An Old Town, and one of our friendly staff can help you.