Keen to start diving but aren’t sure you have enough time to complete the PADI Open Water Course? The PADI Scuba Diver certification might be the solution. The course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course because it only covers the first three of five sections of knowledge development, the first three of five pool sessions, and the first two of four open water training dives. The certificate is more limited than the PADI Open Water but can be upgraded when you have more time or when you feel ready.
- 15 years old for the Scuba Diver Course
- 10 years old for Junior Scuba Diver Course
With your Scuba Diver certification you can dive worldwide with a Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 meters.
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Dive Log Book
- All Equipment
- Knowledge development and confined water dives on day 1
- Hotel transfers and lunch on Cham Island on day 2
- 2 open water dives on day 2
- Marine Park and island fees
- PADI Certification
For booking enquiries please send email here or come and visit us at our office at DIVE BAR, 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc St, in Hoi An Old Town, and one of our friendly staff can help you get hooked on SCUBA.