The course consists of three parts: dive theory, confined water dives and open water dives. During theory you will learn about the physics and physiology of diving, diving equipment, safety rules and problem management. In the confined water section of the course you will learn the necessary dive skills, while the open water dives will enable you to practice those skills. Upon successful completion of a final exam you will receive your PADI Open Water Diver certification, valid perpetually worldwide. Course duration is 3 days.
- 15 years old for PADI Open Water Course
- 10 years old for PADI Junior Open Water Course
- Able to swim 200 meters or snorkel 300 meters
- Able to float for 10 minutes
- PADI Open Water Diver Manual
- Dive Log Book
- All Equipment
- Knowledge development and confined water dives on day 1
- Hotel transfers and lunch on Cham Island for days 2 and 3
- 4 open water dives
- Marine Park and island fees
- PADI Certification
For booking enquiries please send email here or come and visit us at our office at DIVE BAR, 88 Nguyen Thai Hoc St in Hoi An Old Town, and one of our friendly staff can help you get hooked on SCUBA.
Keen to start diving but aren’t sure you have enough time to complete the PADI Open Water Course? The PADI Scuba Diver certification might be the solution. The course requires less time than the PADI Open Water Diver course. The certificate is more limited than the PADI Open Water but can be upgraded when you have more time or when you feel ready. Click here for more info.