DAY TOUR ITINERARY (SUBJECT TO CHANGE):
- 8:00 – 8:30am: Minivan pick up for customer at the hotel in Hoi An.
- 8:40am: Reach the pier & board the boat.
- 8:50am: Depart from the pier to reach the Marine Protected Areas of Cham Island.
- 10:00am: Arrival on the dive site: dive 1 / snorkeling.
- 11:00-11:45am: Surface interval. Water, coffee, tea, cakes and fruits provided.
- 12:00: Dive 2 / snorkeling at second dive site.
- 13.15: Boat leaving for Bai Chong beach for lunch and relax.
- 13.30: Enjoy Vietnamese lunch on beach.
- Afternoon: Chill out, relax on beach: hammocks, free time, swimming from the beach.
- 15:30: Departure from the beach to return to mainland.
- 16:45-17.00: Boat lands in Cua Dai pier: minivan drop customer off at hotel.
Equipments needed for the excursion:
Sunscreen, hat, flip flops or sandals, swimming suit, beach wear, towel, camera, little pocket money for soft drinks or beer on the beach.
All trips include:
– Hotel transfers (Hotels only in Hoi An area)
– Boat transfers
– Full snorkeling / diving equipment
– Drinking water, tea, coffee, snack on board. Drinking water also provided for meals.
– Vietnamese lunch on the beach (if vegetarian or allergic to some foods, please inform in advance)
– All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area (MPA) fee, Bai Chong fee & port entrance fee
– Multilingual tour guides and PADI diving instructors speaking: Vietnamese, English, French, Korean, Spanish, Italian.
– PADI insurance